Thursday, May 14, 2009

Weighing the Pros and Cons

So I have been living with Randy for the past 8 months and our lease to the apartment that we are in is up at the end of July. Well Jessi (his sis) was supposed to move down to Lewiston with their mom in like November or December but Walmart is asking her to stay up here. The other night she called me up and told me this and said that I am the only person she trusts enough to room with, and asked me if I would be her roommate even though she knows that I had already discussed signing a new lease with Randy when this lease is up. So I made a list of pros and cons and I am still having difficulty deciding what to do because I don't want to upset either one of them
Pros:
Randy:
Drama free
If he stays in the same apt great for work and school.
Pays rent and bills on time
I know how he is to live with

Jessi:
Won’t get woken up in the middle of the night by noise.
Rides
Pays rent and bills on time
Cleans
Buys groceries
Won’t be walked over.

Cons:
Randy:
Insults.
Awake in the middle of the night
Have to clean up after the boys
Doesn’t buy groceries
Walked over.

Jessi:
Location.
May have to babysit a lot
$150 increase in rent

1 comment:

  1. To me the biggest factor would be the cleanup/walking mat versus the babysit/location thing. If all these factors cancel each other out for you, I'd say try the new thing, move in with Jessi to check out how it is living with somebody different.

    ReplyDelete