Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Changes. Or New Beginnings.


Interesting title to call a blog I suppose. Sounds like it is going to be one of those New Year's Resolution blogs eh? haha far from. Well kind of. haha


So in the past 3 weeks I have lost 10 pounds and I am super proud of myself for sticking to my "lifestyle changes" plan. (AKA diet). Still no red meat which I am really proud of myself for sticking to considering I LOOOOOOVE steak. BUT I plan on cooking a big steak dinner March 19th :-D

The above image is me with my new hair. I went and got my hair cut on Friday after school. Got more noticable layers, bangs and got it thinned out and trimmed about an inch. It definitely feels lighter. But that's not all. I also dyed it two different colors as you can see. Lighter blonde on top that has a reddish tint to it for some reason. I blame the genes I got from my mother's side of the family because they have the reddish hair lol. Still looks cool. And the bottom layer is dark brown. At first when I dyed it I had a lighter brown and darker blonde so you couldn't really tell that I had dyed it. But this is the final product of it.

I was planning on getting new glasses on Friday but due to the fact that my mother chose a difficult insurance company, I am having a hard time finding a place that will accept it. So my mom and I are going to go to Sears next week and get glasses. It has been about 3 years since my last eye appt so I think it is definitely time for me to get new glasses. The lens I have are all scratched up. Not broken but scratched. Plus I want new glasses for my new look.

The only thing right now that makes me look like I have a new look is my hair and my mom and grandma have noticed that I have been slowly thinning out. I have a few other ideas that I plan to go through with but that isn't until Spring Break. I plan on getting my spiffy cool tattoo on my left foot. Musical related. lots and lots of music notes that's for sure. And I also want to get the bottom left part of my lip pierced (your right side if you're looking at me). plus I would also like another part of my ear pierced. Maybe the upper part of my right ear to balance out the piercings on my head. If that makes sense. haha

My computer works thankfully. Turns out putting it on hibernate or standby all the time is bad for it. I would have never guessed. haha. My charger shorted out so I had to spend $100 to replace it. Which is fine by me, technology can be spendy but it is helpful especially when you're in college.

Anywho I don't really have much else to say. That's the update. oooo new music

Breathe Carolina "The Birds & the Bees"
Lady Gaga "Poker Face" ---- Mo you will love this one
Cute Is What We Aim For "Practice Makes Perfect"
All American Rejects "Gives You Hell"
Fall Out Boy "I Don't Care"
The Killers "Human"
Carolina Liar "I'm Not Over"
The Used "The Bird & The Worm"
Meg & Dia "Black Wedding"
Alkaline Trio "Time To Waste"
The Actual "Dancing On The Perimeter"
The Academy Is... "About A Girl"

Just some of the stuff I have been listening to lately :)

Oh yeah I got a new phone btw. The LG Voyager. Pretty fricken Sweet if you ask me.

Word of the day: Adroit (means expert or Skillful)

final note: 44 days til Spring Break. Woo!

2 comments:

  1. if it's not broken, you should send me your old one because I really like it. That would only work if you have T-mobile service, so hopefully you do

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and I'm glad you're losing weight and it sounds like things are going great!

    ReplyDelete