Monday, January 5, 2009

Ok Snow, You Can Go Away Anytime Now...

Well, school was supposed to start again today but it didn't because of the massive amount of accumulated snow. I am so freaking sick of snow it is not even funny. I had a blast over in Tacoma at Tommy & Mo's and I was really sad when I had to come back. I seriously wouldn't mind living there, no joke. But since I am already in school and I am working on getting my grades higher so I can get into University of Washington for Med school, I can't really do much about that right now.

That also depends on if Mo & Tommy are still over there when Med school comes around. But that is besides the point. The point is that the snow sucks and I wish that it was gone. I can handle a foot but like 6 feet of snow?!!?! I don't think so.

Point: Snow, you suck!

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! :-P
    If we are here when you come over for med school.....you are TOTALLY living with us! :-D

    ReplyDelete